Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104
Candidates for the Azure Administrator Associate certification would learn subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Responsibilities for this role include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
An Azure administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing an organization’s cloud infrastructure.
Courses Included are:
1. Manage Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) objects
2. Manage role-based access control (RBAC)
3. Manage subscriptions and governance
1. Secure storage
2. Manage storage
3. Configure Azure files and Azure Blob Storage
1. Automate deployment of virtual machines (VMs) by using Azure Resource Manager templates
2. Configure VMs
3. Create and configure containers
1. Implement and manage virtual networking
2. Secure access to virtual networks
3. Configure load balancing
4. Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking
5. Integrate an on-premises network with an Azure virtual network
1. Monitor resources by using Azure Monitor
2. Implement backup and recovery
- Days: Mon, Wed and Fri.
- Time: 7pm
- Start Date: 15th August, 2022
- Duration: 5 days
- Microsoft Certification material
- Recorded videos of each class
- Lab exercises with Azure Pass
- Self-Paced Online Training with 1 year access