Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to learn knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Azure Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features. This course does not provide an Azure pass or time in the classroom for students to do any hands-on activities. Students can get a free trial and do the walkthroughs outside of class. This course is primarily lecture and demonstrations. This course will help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
Courses Included are:
1. Identify the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
2. Describe the differences between categories of cloud services
3. Describe the differences between types of cloud computing
1. Describe the core Azure architectural components
2. Describe core resources available in Azure
1. Describe core solutions available in Azure
2. Describe Azure management tools
1. Describe Azure security features
2. Describe Azure network security
1. Describe core Azure identity services
2. Describe Azure governance features
3. Describe privacy and compliance resources
1.Describe methods for planning and managing costs
2. Describe Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and service lifecycles
- Days: Mon, Wed and Fri.
- Time: 7pm
- Start Date: 29th May, 2023
- Duration: 5 days
- Microsoft Certification material
- Recorded videos
- Lab exercises with Azure Pass