Azure Security AZ-500
Candidates for this course would learn subject matter expertise implementing security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access, and protecting data, applications, and networks.
Responsibilities for an Azure Security Engineer include maintaining the security posture, identifying and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools, implementing threat protection, and responding to security incident escalations.
Azure Security Engineers often serve as part of a larger team dedicated to cloud-based management and security and may also secure hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
Courses Included are:
1. Manage Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) identities
2. Configure Secure access by using Azure AD
3. Manage application access
4. Manage access control
1. Implement advanced network security
2. Configure advanced security for compute
1. Configure centralized policy management
2. Configure and manage threat protection
3. Configure and manage security monitoring solutions
1. Configure security for storage
2. Configure security for data
3. Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
- Days: Mon, Wed and Fri.
- Time: 7pm
- Start Date: 29th September, 2023
- Duration: 5 days
- Microsoft Certification material
- Recorded videos
- Lab exercises with Azure Pass