Project Management Finance
Financial Management refers to the budgeting, accounting, internal control, funds flow, financial reporting and auditing arrangements by which borrowers and recipients receive funds, allocate them, and record and report on their use.
Courses Included are:
- Introduction to Project Financial Appraisal Using Net Present Value (NPV)
- What’s tomorrow’s money worth today?
- Mastering the Details of a Project’s Schedule and Budget
- Plan and implement financial management approaches
- Making Changes on the Resource Pool
- Report Creation
- Using and Sharing a Resource Pool
- Standard Cost Reports
- Project Management Skills #2 – Tracking Progress Using EVA