Project Management Professional (PMP)®
In this course, students will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) to successfully manage projects.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for persons who have on the job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, seek career advancement by moving into a formal Project Manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI®) Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification
- Getting Started with Project Management.
- Project Management and Organization.
- Working with Project Management Processes.
- Initiating a Project.
- Planning a Project.
- Planning for Project Time Management.
- Planning Project Budget, Quality and Communications.
- Planning for Risk, Procurements and Stakeholder Management.
- Executing a Project.
- Controlling the Project.
- Exam Preparation.
- Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access
- Duration: 1 year