CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005)
Prove you have the skills needed to install, manage, and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premises and hybrid environments. The CompTIA Server+ Certification is an absolute must-have for anyone looking to prove their administrator level knowledge of servers.
Prove you have the skills needed to install, manage, and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premises and hybrid environments. The CompTIA Server+ Certification is an absolute must-have for anyone looking to prove their administrator-level knowledge of servers.
The CompTIA Server+ certification is a trusted certification that proves an individual can perform their duties in a range of environments, while fully understanding the implications of the work they are performing.
A stable server is an absolute must for any organization. Any time a server is down a business loses money, customers, and trust. By maintaining a stable server environment, business activities can flow as intended.
Individuals may successfully earn this certification after showing they can configure essential hardware and software technologies on both on-premises and hybrid server environments. Additional skills include server related cloud computing and scripting.
Enterprise organizations are actively looking for individuals who possess the skills the CompTIA Server+ certification validates. This includes installing and configuring servers and operating systems, troubleshooting common server problems, and demonstrating key disaster recovery, high availability, and backup concepts.
What You'll Learn
- Only server focused certification not restricted to a single platform.
- Show ability to Install, configure manage, secure, and troubleshoot server hardware and software in data centers, on-premise, and hybrid server environments.
- Prove your understanding of server virtualization concepts, features, and considerations.
- Validate your skills in applying physical security, network security, server hardening, access control and data security
- Demonstrate your proficiency in disaster recovery procedures, backups, and restorations to ensure high-availability server environments.
- Build the foundation you need for more specialized server-focused certifications.
The CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005) Certification is pertinent to:
- IT administrators responsible for server hardware installation, support and management.
- System and network engineers who wish to add data center expertise to their skillset.
- IT professionals taking the first steps towards becoming server system specialists.
Before starting your journey to become CompTIA Server+ certified, we recommend that you meet the following prerequisites:
Prior to starting Server+ exam preparation
- CompTIA A+ certification.
- CompTIA Network+ certification highly recommended.
- 1+ years’ experience working in an IT environment.
Prior to taking the CompTIA Server+ exam:
- Completion of our CompTIA Server+ training program.
- 2 Years hands-on experience in the lab or field working in a server environment.
- Thorough understanding of all topics detailed in the exam objectives.
- Days: Wed/Fri
- Time: 6pm
- Start Date: 29th September, 2023
What Will I Gain From This Program?
By the end of this training you would be skillful confident enough to work on both the front end or back end of web and desktop applications. Be prepared to start a career in any of:
- Front End Web Development
- Back end Web development
- Full Stack Software Development