Knowledge Hub 365 is providing you with a long-lasting solution to the challenges faced by youth in upskilling. At Knowledge Hub 365, Funding your training with full payment should not be a barrier for upskilling and that is why we are allowing you to get trained, get a job, and pay later flexibly and conveniently.
Secondary school leavers or graduates who want to be professionals in Information Technology and also earn good income can take advantage of this amazing offer to become trained and certified.
At Knowledge Hub 365, we provide you with skills that will get you a job or improve your current professional portfolio to earn more.
What documents do you need to apply?
- Application form
- 12 months bank statement
iii. LASRRA ID (Lagos State Residency Registration), passport and any other government issued ID of the borrower
- Evidence of Tax payment (for applicants with work experience) /Tax Registration (For applicants without work experience)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Original Certificates (Optional)
vii. NYSC certificate or exemption
viii. Degree from an accredited/ verifiable educational institution
- Letter of Enrolment from an educational institution (To be provided by Knowledgehub365)
- Two (2) Co-signers who must have verifiable Tax details (LIRS) and LASRRA registration, sizable income, good credit history, and a low debt-to-income ratio
- Co-signers’ proof of earnings via a proof of income letter, Bank Statement (12 months), Pay Slip, etc.