CRM/ Microsoft Dynamics
This course “Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics® CRM”, is intended to teach the skills needed to perform standard functions within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This includes features of the application, as well as some “best practices” and some common usage procedures.
This course is applicable for individuals running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015 or 2016 on the desktop and for CRM Online.
Courses Included are:
- Chapter 01 – Dynamics CRM Overview
- Chapter 02 – Working with Dynamics CRM
- Chapter 03 – Processes and Scenarios
- Chapter 04 – Working With Data
- Chapter 05 – Sales
- Days: Tue and Thur
- Time: 9am (3hrs)
- Start Date: 19th Oct, 2021
- Duration: 4 weeks