In this WordPress training class, you will start with the basics of setting up WordPress and learn how to create and maintain a successful WordPress site.
- Learn to set up for WordPress.
- Learn to set up a WordPress site.
- Work with templates and pages.
- Learn to work with the Reader page.
- Introduction and Setup Options
- Exercise: Create a New Site
- WordPress Dashboard
- Exercise: Navigate to and from Reader
- Exercise: Adjust Site Settings
- Exercise: Working with Categories
- Option 1: Create tag when writing post
- Option 2: Manage tags in Settings
- Deleting Tags
- Exercise: Working with Tags
- Editing Posts
- Deleting Posts
- Exercise: Creating a Post
- Reviewing Comments
- Exercise: Working with Comments
- Viewing Feedback
- Choosing a Theme
- Modifying a Theme
- Adding a Logo and Site Icon
- Changing Fonts
- Changing Menu Options
- Adding a Widget
- Exercise: Working with Appearance
- Creating Pages
- Adding a New Page
- What’s Next
- Exercise: Creating a New Page
- Reader Page
- Searching for Posts
- Exercise: Searching for a Topic Using Reader Page
- Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access
- Duration: 1 year